Buildings, Paintings, and Books Class 6 Questions and Answers to difficult questions here. You will use them to help you in your exam preparation.NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 12 And you will get information about all these subjects NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 12 Buildings, Paintings, and Books familiarises Reading Sharing about the Motions of the Earth which introduces you to the questions that will come in your board exams. Students are advised to follow these questions and answers to score well. read regularly.
Buildings, Paintings, and Books Class 6 Questions and Answers History Chapter 12
Use the Class 6 SST History Chapter 12 NCERT Solutions and get to know different concepts involved Class 6 Questions and Answers History Chapter 12 Read this post completely and try to solve it yourself and then see the answer. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 12 On The Trial of the Earliest People is here to cover all the latest syllabus in all this. Going by the NCERT Class 6 History Chapter 12 Questions and Answers it will be very easy for all students to appear for the exam with a lot of confidence.
Class 6 History Chapter 12 NCERT Textbook Questions and Answers
Match the following.
|Column A||Column B|
|1. Stupa||(a) Place where the image of the deity is installed.|
|2. Shikhara||(b) Mound|
|3. Mandapa||(c) Circular path around the stupa|
|4. Garbhagriha||(d) Place in temples where people could assemble.|
|5. Pradakshina patha||(e) Tower|
Fill in the blanks.
a) ______________was a great astronomer.
(b) Stories about gods and goddesses are found in the ________________.
(c) _______________is recognized as the author of the Sanskrit Ramayana.
(d) ____________________ and _________________ are two Tamil epics.
(d) Silappadikaram, Manimekalai
NCERT Class 6 History Chapter 12 Questions and Answers
Question 3. Make a list of the chapters in which you will find mention of metal working. What are the metals and objects mentioned or shown in those chapters?
Answer: In most chapters of the textbook, the use of metals has been described. The chapters can be enlisted as below:
- In chapter no. 4- “In the Earliest Cities”
- In chapter no. 5- “What Books and Burials Tell Us”.
- In chapter no. 6- “Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic”.
- In chapter no. 9- “Vital Villages, Thriving Towns”
- In chapter no. 10- “Traders, Kings and Pilgrims”.
- In chapter No.11- “New Empires and Kingdoms”
- In chapter no. 12- “Building, Paintings and Books”.
Metal objects of Tin, Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Iron, etc. have been mentioned.
Question 4. Read the story on page 130. In what ways is the monkey king similar or different from the kings you read about in Chapters 6 and 11?
Answer: Students read the story given on page no. 130 under the textbook. The story is telling us how a monkey king saves the life of his 80,000 followers. This is the message for the King that he should protect his countrymen in all conditions whether he loses his own life in the process. This is the supreme virtue of a king. Therefore, it can be said that the monkey king was similar to other human kings.
Question 5. Find out more and tell a story from one of the epics.
Answer: Students must have heard many epic stories. These stories guide us and teach us the ideals of life. These also tell us how we can establish equality and liberty in the society which steer us that a man’s work is not despicable. Apart from this, many of these tell us how we can come out of the hardships.
Truth, brotherhood, dedication, bravery, courage, respect, love, worship etc., may be an integral part of the epic stories. Some epics describe beautiful stories of love whereas some describe a detailed war. Students discuss with the teacher and can write stories of the Ramayana, the Mahabharata.
Question 6. List some steps that can be taken to make buildings and monuments accessible to the differently abled people.
Answer: The buildings and monuments can be made friendly for the differently abled people in view of the accessibility of these people; in the following ways:
- Provisions for wheelchairs should be made at the gates of buildings and monuments.
- Instead of stairs, a separate provision of slope for wheel chairs should be made
- Separate staff should be appointed for help and guidance for differently abled persons etc.
Question 7. Try and list as many uses of paper as you can.
Answer: In the modem society the use of papers has become very important in many fields. We use the papers in:
- Reading: All books, magazines, periodicals, newspapers, publicity material in the form of paper etc.
- Writing: Copies, registers, entry books, log books, note pads, note slips, diaries, letter heads, noting etc.
- Packaging: Making of different type of cartons etc.
- Making decorative items: Such as flowers, bouquets etc.
- Playing items: Printed ludo, chess, kite etc.
- Hygienic items: Such as tissue papers, napkins etc.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 7
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 10
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 11
Question 8. If you could visit any one of the places mentioned in this chapter, which would you choose and why?
Answer: There are descriptions about Mehrauli (Delhi), Sanchi Stupa (MP), Amravati, Mahabalipuram, Aihole, Jaina monasteries from Odisha, National Museum, Delhi, Ajanta, Puhar etc. Students discuss with teachers and choose the venue and also write the reasons for choosing the venue.
We hope that the NCERT Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 12 An attempt has been made to give information about the NCERT Class 6 Social Science History Chapter 12 Buildings, Paintings, and Books PDF, it will help you a lot in reading it, if you want more information about it, then comment on us and hope that you will like our You must have liked this post plz share it with people